Thursday, August 20, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Its Thursday again, so its time for another installment of Thankful Thursday. These entries are not in any specific order.

  • Family close by. I am very fortunate to have family just around the corner. They have been of great support for me lately.
  • A nice long conversation with TexSis. I haven't talked to her in a while and it was nice to just chat for a bit.
  • My new nephew. He is so special and not to mention adorable. He ROCKS!!!!
  • My awesome Husband. I think I put him in my thankful post every time but he never ceases to amaze me. No matter what I do he's there for me. He always makes me feel special and appreciated.
  • School's started back. I am SO glad that school has begun again. Turkey has been ready to start back for a while now and I am glad to have my routine back.
  • My friend decided not to change positions at work. I am so happy she's decided to stay in the same dept. as me. I really appreciate her more than she will ever know. You know who you are:)
  • Turkey was able to spend quality time with my parents this summer. She really enjoyed the time she spent with them and will have those memories for a lifetime. She loves them so much and looks up to them too.
  • Turkey has decided not to play soccer this season. I am relieved she has made this choice. I was very concerned that soccer and gymnastics would be too much for her. Now I don't have to worry about that.

1 comment:

arbee said...

Yay! A new post! :)

I posted a new one too...need to get back on posting on a regular basis.

p.s. Just a little jealous you actually have seen TCB in person! In the pictures he looks just like big brother E...I need to see some side-by-side pictures of them at the same age for comparison though.